Professional Turf Care
◯ Bowling Greens ◯ Golf Courses ◯ Football Pitches ◯ Rugby pitches ◯ Croquet lawnss
Expert Grass Care
With frequent use, the Air 2G2 creates surfaces that are healthy, firm and ready for play immediately after treatment. Air is everything to anything that lives, and for your soil, the Air 2G2 is a breath of fresh air.
THE AIR2G2 324 HELPS WITH:
- Compaction Relief: Fractures hardpan layers without disruption to roots or playing surfaces
- Porosity Increased: Lateral air injections increase pore space, promote faster drainage and root development
- Respiration Enhanced: Forces oxygen in and pushes CO2 and other anaerobic gases out for root zone gas exchange
LONGTERM BENEFITS OF AIR2G2 324:
- Immediately relieves soil compaction
- No downtime or turf disruption—lawns, sports fields and golf courses are ready to use right after treatment
- No post-application cleanup necessary!
- Instantly breaks through compacted soil, brings air to suffocating roots
- Quickly improves water drainage
- Encourages deeper root growth
- Improves soil surface drainage (water infiltration)
Helps to increase soil temperatures
- Increases soil pore space – allows gaseous exchanges in the soil (oxygen in, carbon dioxide out) that improves root growth and development
- Aids integration of topdressings into the soil profile
- Aids the breakdown of thatch/organic matter
- Promotes better surface levels that will increase ball roll /speed
- Aids surface firmness/dryness, thereby increasing ball bounce and surface grip
Compaction exists within the soil when it has been forced together; causing the air gaps and pockets to close. When compaction develops, the micro-environment within the soil begins to go into decline causing anaerobic conditions to develop within the soil.
The verti-drain going down depths of 10 inches helps to relieve all the issues stated above leading to vastly improved drier, firmer, faster surfaces.
The advantages of the HydroJect 3000 extend beyond those of traditional core aeration. High velocity water injection more deeply penetrates (an average of 4″ to 8″, or beyond 20″ with additional shots) and laterally fractures soil layers. This deeper and adjacent penetration advances root growth and improves water uptake which in turn gives you a more stress tolerant turf and a more uniform appearance.
With HydroJect there’s virtually no disturbance of the turfs surface. Because there’s less risk of injury to the plant and root, there’s no need to wait for prime soil or weather conditions. Aerate your greens and other turf areas when they need it most; under a hot stressful summer sun or just before tournament play. HydroJect allows you to precisely manage your turf.
Overseeding is important in keeping a lawn healthy. Young grasses will keep their colour better and will be strong enough to fight off weeds and moss. Every 3,5 centimeters the Turf-Seed makes a small slit into the turf, discarding the seed. The Turf-Fix’s tires then close the slit through pressure, enabling a good contact between seed and soil, making the seed germinate and take root fast.
- Double V-shaped discs which make a small cut in the soil.
- Seed is placed in between the discs.
- The slit is closed by the compaction roller.
- Optimal situation for germination: The seed is in contact with the soil and gets the optimum amount of light and air.
The seed is protected against weather influences such as frost and birds.
- Fertiliser Application
- Wetting Agent Application
- Fungicide Application
- Moss Treatment
- Turf Iron (Rolling)
- Solid Tining
- Disc Seeding
- Turfing/Repair Work
- Soil Analysis
Since taking over the maintenance of our pitch at New Dundas Park the transformation has been fantastic. Pro-Turfcare are reliable and very professional in what they do and never let you down Billy, Martin & Robbie are doing a great job for Bonnyrigg Rose. I would 100% recommend them to any club.
Troon Portland B.C was one of the worst bowling green about with runs all over every rink diseased and very very heavy, season 2015 was an unbelievable change regarding speed of the green and the draws on all the rinks, they have transformed our green into one of the best around now and I have also been told this by other bowlers from other clubs. Would certainly highly recommend Pro- Turfcare to any other clubs that are having problems with there outdoor green, I now look forward to my outdoor season where I know I will be playing on a fantastic green which brings more enjoyment when I play.
Billy and Martin and more recently Robbie have been involved at our greens at Girdle Toll B.C for over 15 years. During this time their Proffesionalism has been outstanding. They really care about doing a good job and are ever ready to respond to any unexpected events (mower malfunction, damage to green etc) often journeying many miles at the drop of a hat.